We are looking for volunteers who can help us with the digital side of the gardens – helping us promote our regular programme of activities as well as our special events online.
The role of a digital volunteer will include:
- Creating and scheduling posts for our various social media platforms including; Facebook and Twitter.
- Assisting in compiling monthly newsletters
- Compiling and writing copy for the website
We are looking for someone with experience, but depending on your interests, we can tailor the role to you, and work with you to develop your current social media skills.
This will suit volunteers who might have:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications
- Current experience using social media platforms
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Good computer skills
- Proof reading skills
- Graphic design knowledge
- Ability to multi-task
Ideally we would be looking for someone willing to develop a long term relationship and is able to commit time each week to help us in this role.
Benefits would include:
- Access to a great historic garden with a growing event calendar.
- Experience working with an active charity.
- Ability to develop skills and learn new ones
If this sounds like something you be interested in fill in our quick form and we’ll be in touch to tell you more.