Sustainable Christmas Parties: an alternative to the office
November 11th,8:00 am - December 15th,5:00 pm
Fed up of the crowded, noisy, tedious Office Christmas Party?
Book your team one of our exclusive cosy, woodland parties at the Gardens. Try a more natural and satisfying alternative.
- A 3 hour session.
- A mix of easy bushcraft skills and warm ‘hygge’ undercover party time.
- You’ll learn to make fire and cut ‘wood cookies’ to make natural Xmas tree decorations to take home to the family.
- Then it’s toasting marshmallows by firelight, feeling the ‘hygge’ vibe in the cosy undercover area with Christmas bar, comfy seats and lashings of hot chocolate – or maybe something a little ‘extra’ … gourmet snacks, cake and locally-made Christmas buffet too.
- Afternoons (2-5pm) or early evenings (6-9pm)
- Dates bookable from 11th November until 15th December (including weekends).
- Email email@example.com or ring 0121 749 4100
- £220 per party (max of 10 people).
- £15 for each extra person.
- Parties of more than 20 people, by special arrangement.
Every Party booking helps the Gardens Trust continue its work to sustain the 350 year old Gardens and wildlife Parkland