- This event has passed.
Forest School Saturday Mornings May & June
June 24th,10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Forest school is a child centred outdoor learning experience which encourages holistic growth and development in the outdoors for children & adults. Play, controlled risk and nature exploration are key to the process.
Each session will be 2 hours long and will contain opportunities for families to take part in an array of activities from den building, fire lighting, slack lining, storytelling, free play and much more. Booking this ticket will provide access to all our Saturday morning Forest School sessions. These will run on the following dates.
Each session will start at 10.00 and finish at 12.00. Please arrive 10 minutes early for a prompt start.
Pay as you go tickets are £10 per
- 1 Adult & up to 2 children
Tickets for each 6 week block are;
- £55 for ‘ Forest School 6 sessions’ -1 Adult & up to 2 children
Gardens’ Family Active Pass Members 6 week block;
- £50 for 1 Adult & up to 2 children
Things to note;
Our sessions are family based and as such a parent or carer needs to be present.
· Each session will be 2 hours long and will contain opportunities for families to take part in a vast array of activities from den building, fire lighting, slack lining, storytelling, free play and much more.
· Sessions are currently aimed at families and are suitable for children aged 3 and up.
– Forest School is entirely outdoors and will continue in all weather conditions, subject to safety. Please ensure all attendees are suitably dressed in warm clothing, sturdy shoes or boots and have waterproofs. Sun hats and Sun cream are advised for Spring & Summer season. Your child is likely to get muddy so choose outfits with this in mind.